Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Black Friday EERIE STUFF!!! Have to read this LOL

Black Friday EERIE STUFF!!! Have to read this LOL
avatar Subject :  Black Friday EERIE STUFF!!! Have to read this LOL
Date:       March 13, 2009 03:21PM
WOW, i have had the worst day ever and now i am completely freaked by my trivia score even!!!
Today: I was running late, raced to appointment, raced home, left car lights on (was raining) , sent car battery flat, spent 1 hour fixing my car, got a screw in my tyre and had to then go to the tyre place. 1 1/2 hours to get 1 new tyre and 1 puncher fixed. In the meantime i go and withdraw $800 cash, the machine is out of BIG BILLs and gives me so many 20's and 10 dollar noted that I could fit the F'RS in my purse.
I was in terrible pain all day AGAIN, I almost crashed my car. My son got ill and was raced to emergency...... and then I get back home and have to pack for Sydney which i leave for in less then 7 hours!!!!

So I come along here to do my Trivia and check out the forum and chill .......

Science and Technology and my score was 9 in 99 seconds 999 flip that upside down sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley

What a horrible and freakish friday the thirteenth!!! Damn Black friday.... Come on Super Saturday!

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 5 on December 05, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 254 on July 05, 2016
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.