Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Re: Is Cake network and good?

Is Cake network and good?
avatar Subject :  Is Cake network and good?
Date:       April 01, 2009 02:49PM
In the lobby of the semi finals to the 250k they have in the note on the top right corner of lobby that this tournament takes place march 29 with has past. I e-mail support and they say it's wrong ,it's April 5th. I don't see a 250k listed until April 26 . Do they have one every week does anyone know? Either way it seems both e-mail support and their software updaters are sleeping on the job............
avatar Subject :  Re: Is Cake network and good?
Date:       April 01, 2009 04:04PM
I have not needed to deal with customer service since they left the microgaming network to become a part of the Cake network. But I can tell you that when I did, th DoylesRoom people went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of to the point of bringing someone in on their day off to correct a freeroll time mix up.
Date:       April 02, 2009 12:32AM
They told me today that 250k is once a month. And that it is a semi for April 26, when I again questioned the date they e-mailed to be the correct date they said April 6th was wrong date. Dam I know the tournament start times by heart at pureplay you'd think these guys in support would be checking the software guys and know the dates of a once a month tourney. I told them yesterday about the mistake and they still haven't fixed the game lobby. Oh well so long I finish in the top 1/7 it's fine with me. But isn't refer poker on the cake network? That would explain everything......
Date:       April 02, 2009 02:56AM
I get the joke, but no, ReeferPoker is of the Merge Network, Doyles and Cake are the same network.

Look at the bright side. The more people who are confused about the start time, the more no-shows you will have, the better chance you have at cashing. So I would make sure I was in the right place at the right time and not be too concerned about anything else....I like to have an edge... like no-shows...LMAO
Date:       April 03, 2009 12:04AM
Ya Refer poker starts are a hour off also think the forgot to spring forward the clocks there, or aren't in rush to ( or they spring the clocks back not forward). I have to set my military alarm clock a hour later then the lobby say to be on the same page to register and play....

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.