Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

It's a new decade!

It's a new decade!
avatar Subject :  It's a new decade!
Date:       January 01, 2010 09:38AM
I have been on an extended leave from DCR and poker. Starting Sunday Jan.10 I will be back at DCR's weekly Sunday clinic at 2:30 est in our live chat area. Out first topic of the year will be goals. How to keep on track.

I have been asked how do I keep my cool while being atacked verbally by others. There have been a few avatars that are meant to degrade those of us that belong to this forum.

I keep my cool because I will never give anyone power over my actions. I find the best way to handle it is to take the chips of the offender. Responding only gives them what they want and that is a fight.

This forum was created for all of us to learn and play the game of poker better than we did before. Because many of us are very good players there are those that want to bring us down.

What we all need to keep in mind is that we are DCR. We are class. We are above reproach. We are always getting better and do not have time for childish tactics meant to derail us.

You are part of a movement that continues to grow because we are all about the game. Your moderators care about you and your game and are always willing to answer any questions. Our goal is to help each other improve. We are not here to make others feel bad, or dumb or stupid. We respect the game and respect you.

drcheckraise created this forum with the intention of helping others with the game and in the process reminding us that we all learn differently.

The goal I have in mind for DCR this year to have us all grow. As we learn, we share what we know and we all are better for it. I encourage all of us to use this forum to be better than we have been.Bring cases to poker court, create posts about our expierences, ask questions learn and apply!!!

It is time that we own this forum. DCR belongs to it's members and it is up to us to make it the greatest poker forum on the net.

I wish you all a great new decade~!!!

We are DCR

mon mon supermon!!!!!
Re: It's a new decade!
avatar Subject :  Re: It's a new decade!
Date:       January 01, 2010 03:50PM
Happy New Year all... we missed ya Mon...
Date:       January 01, 2010 09:18PM
I have seen some of the avatars with wee willy taking a leak on the DCR logo. We should be proud that people would take the time, and go to all those lengths, to diss our forum. At least we are not irrelevent. People have taken notice of us. We earn the respect everyday by our play, don't let these little people throw you, we know who we are and everyday more people will come to know that we are a great group of people. Happy New Year and Happy New Decade!
Date:       January 01, 2010 09:34PM
I have heard about some of those HATE avatars.... it is flattering to know that some forum's identities are actually about "Who they are NOT more so than who they ARE"

Our members are humble yet confident ladies and gentlemen. Always conducting themselves in an honorable fashion. Rarely losing our tempers even while being taunted. I am proud of each of you.
Date:       January 07, 2010 08:04PM
I made NONE of those avatars ........but i can think of some avatars i could urinate on ...LOL

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.