Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at admin@drcheckraise.com for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Re: 2009/2010 Reflection & Vision

2009/2010 Reflection & Vision
avatar Subject :  2009/2010 Reflection & Vision
Date:       January 01, 2010 04:43PM
First of all I want to thank each of you for making this forum a great place. 2009 has been a year for us by which we were able to accomplish many important things. Each and every one of you was instrumental in helping us accomplish some lofty goals. As a group we have helped one another improve as poker players.

In 2009
We helped our members collect bad debts from defunct poker sites
Helped our members not get financially invested into shady sites
This forum was mentioned in a poker book released in 2009
Cheered our members on in the 2009 WSOP
Had members go Pro
Seen members publish poker books
Supported our members as YouTube Stars
Watch our members become On Air Poker Personalities
Supported Members Launching their own web sites
Hosted Thousands of Dollars in Freerolls
Provided a platform for our members to Write for Poker magazines
Been a foundation for upstart Poker Sites

Because of you as a group, CEO’s take my calls, listen to what we have to say as a group… A great example was that right before Christmas I had a member contact me and tell me that he had been waiting on a cash-out from Carbon Poker for too long. I told him to wait until the Monday after Christmas and if he had not gotten paid by then to let me know. That Monday I fired off an e-mail to the CEO, within hours we had an apology and an offer to wire the money direct to the player. Those results have nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you as a group. Thank you.

We as a group provide information to one another as to the best places to play poker and cash. So many here have had successful years playing poker because you shared information that lead to them being at the right table at the right time to cash. We have members who will be attending the 2010 Main Event, and will support them in this adventure.

For me, this past year I have been able to write for poker magazines, do radio interviews, Launch Poker Joe And The Doc PodCast, sign a pro Deal with an internet cash site. None of those things would have been possible for me without you standing at my side. I think you, and pledge to you, to give more to you in 2010, than I did in 2009.

Here is to a great 2010 for each of you,
Doc
avatar Subject :  Re: 2009/2010 Reflection & Vision
Date:       January 01, 2010 08:31PM
Doc,
I personally want to thank you for all you've done to support us as members of DCR.You've shown tremendous patience with some and have certainly helped improve the poker skills of many others,myself included.I know I for one am so pleased to see you reap some rewards for all your hard work at DCR.Due to your dedication to your members and this great forum we have all benefited.Aside from the obvious benefits that being involved with DCR has meant to my game, I have forged some wonderful online relationships with many other players. I hope to someday meet some of these people face to face and continue to develop these frienships.I hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year and look forward to continuing my relationship with you and my DCR friends in 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DCR MEMBERS. Heatman
Date:       January 02, 2010 04:31PM
I agree with FluffDaddy. This site has been great and it has been fun watching you progress in your career.

Kathleen
Date:       January 03, 2010 03:19AM
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

CRAZYRAZY
Date:       January 03, 2010 04:42PM
just think how good we are going to be this year , with all the good players that we have this year should be even bettter than last year
Date:       January 03, 2010 08:27PM
I am also thankful for the little big things.
Thank you, Doc, for a forum that's easily read by color-blind eyes.
Thank you, Doc, for being respectful of all members' opinions.
Thank you, Doc, for all the past and future opportunities.
Thank you, everyone, for your instructive and entertaining insights, both on and off the virtual felt.
Now, tak'em down, DCR!
Date:       January 03, 2010 10:53PM
Doc,
I echo what Heatman & Axman had to say. 2009 was a good year for you and the forum. I hope 2010 will bring even more success for all members. Happy New Year to all!

Bulldad

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.