Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone
avatar Subject :  Hello Everyone
Date:       May 30, 2010 01:59PM
Hi everyone, I guess that I better get posting here. This is going to be my new home. I live about 70 miles NNW of Tampa FL. I'm looking to move to Vegas in the next few months. I have been playing online and live poker for about 6 years and still play like yesterday was my first day.

I say that this is going to be my new home because I was a member of another forum for as long as I've been playing online but that forum has been bought and sold so many times that it will make your head spin. I was a Mod. and a SA there but quit both of those jobs and the forum because of conflict.

I don't do a hell of a lot anymore except play a lot of poker and golf (I'm too old and fat). My wife and I go to Vegas at least once a year and we stay at a different hotel each time we go. We go to Vegas so much that we are looking to move there and eliminate the airfare and hotel costs. I have been checking out this forum for the past few days and I like what I see so I made my decision to become an active member.

I hope that you will accept me into your forum.

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.