Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

I am looking for a website to play online poker on?

I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
avatar Subject :  I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
Date:       July 21, 2010 09:49PM
Can you guys/gals please help me out. I would like to open a new online poker account with a reputable company with lots of Free Rolls and great bonus's as well as can you please advise me?

SENH8-4liFE
Re: I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
avatar Subject :  Re: I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
Date:       August 05, 2010 03:38PM
Since no one has helped me or given me any suggestions as to which website to play on. I will have to mention one that I signed up on as well as I am currently playing on Triple V Poker. The bonus I received when I opened my account was mind blasting. I joined a program they have for players called Rack Back. If I was to compare this website to any of the big names, I would say they are functioning on the level.

SENh84LiFE
Re: I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
avatar Subject :  Re: I am looking for a website to play online poker on?
Date:       August 06, 2010 02:48AM
Sorry about that, don't check this part of the forum that often. Sounds like you already found something you like, but a lot of players here play on FeltStars (Merge Network). They have great freerolls, along with added money games/leagues, and freerolls occasionally that are just for the members here since DrCheckRaise, the forum owner here is one of their pros. Right now they are having a freeroll qualifier into their big 50k Sunday tourney each tues and thurs. There is also a $1000 freeroll this Sunday. In addition, when you make your first deposit, you get access to 14 days of $500 freerolls for 1st depositers and a deposit bonus. (Click on the banner) You may want to check out the calendar as I think all the freerolls are there, and just check around the site as there are also some upcoming freerolls at some other sites.

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.