Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at admin@drcheckraise.com for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Intro For New Visitors

Intro For New Visitors
avatar Subject :  Intro For New Visitors
Date:       February 07, 2011 09:38PM
Please enjoy browsing the site. DrCheckRaise Poker Forums is where players who enjoy the game of poker come to keep up to date on the latest opportunities in Poker. There are several members here who play this game well and post their take on certain plays.

We will be scheduling some freerolls this week so stay tuned for the passwords that you will need to get into these games for no risk at all. To get the passwords for these free games we do limit it to those who are members here. Simply create your free account here at DrCheckRaise Poker Forums and the passwords to these events will be UNHIDDEN for you. Because these passwords are posted in a way that you MUST be logged in to see them. And of course you must be a member to be logged in......

There are some poker video tutorials made to help you improve your game and more will be added to that library very soon.

We have a poker radio show that many find entertaining while they are playing tournaments online to listen to and keep them from getting impatient. Those are posted to the right on this page. The shows are posted from oldest to newest top to bottom. Enjoy.

We hope you enjoy what you find here and will become active by contributing your thought in posts.

If you have any questions, you can Private Message me here.

Doc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2011 05:43AM by Axman.
Re: Intro For New Visitors
avatar Subject :  Re: Intro For New Visitors
Date:       February 09, 2011 08:36PM
I can not get the pass word been trying for two days,Im registered and thejy wont give me the pass word
Date:       February 10, 2011 01:42AM
Forget the freerolls. The true value is poker video tutorials. You'll earn more money viewing them and playing than you will playing freerolls.
Date:       February 13, 2011 03:12AM
Thank you for the add. wondering ... has anyone entered this?

[poker.foxsports.com]

(You do have to download thier version of pokerstars but you can use your old pokerstars sign in info.

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.