Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

West Virginia Playa....

West Virginia Playa....
avatar Subject :  West Virginia Playa....
Date:       January 22, 2009 04:53AM
Hey fellow poker players, I live in WV and we live way out in the country and we love it! My girl friend currently plays at Spade Club as "Tabbycat", I did play at SC, but canceled when FleetStreetGames started because I liked that site better!

DrCheckRaise is the Best Poker Forum out there!!

There are forums out there that will do anything to get you to join them and I would like to inform you of one particular forum called Bluffs Poker Club!

As you well know FleetStreet closed their site....

Well, here's what happened! When fsg was having their last BIG tourney, at the final table a player named Bluff123 said from the rail, "The next 100 players that join my club will get a free t-shirt. So my girlfriend and I joined...then minutes later he said, "20 shirts left"…..( <hindsight tells me that was just a ploy )

I e-mailed him later, after realizing that he never e-mailed asking for an address to send the shirts to…He gave me this explanation that those shirts were for Doyles room something, something, bullshit, etc, etc., even after explaining to him what he said at fsg about the free shirts…. so next time I got a e-mail from them weeks later about some event on NLOP,(which is a joke of a site)…..I replied and stated that I want off their list….his wife replied back and said sure, but why? So I said the same thing I have said before, he sends me an e-mail from a yahoo account saying that for me to join him in chat on his site….then he asked me what size we wore and let him know my address and then proceeded to ask me to join NLOP, with peer pressure from others in chat. Well anyways I never joined nlop and they never sent out shirts. They won't respond to my e-mails now…….JUST ALL A PLOY TO JOIN NLOP THRU THEIR SITE. Which is the only site they push!! I can't stand people like this!!!!!!!!

Has anyone had a similar experience such as this?
Re: West Virginia Playa....
avatar Subject :  Re: West Virginia Playa....
Date:       January 24, 2009 11:04PM
I have seen a few up starting forums who promise to give away a wsop seat in a contest for their new members. only to see the event prize magically disappear or not come about. Then you begin to wonder if they really are going something away or just saying that some ghost member won it.
The internet is a shady business, and that is why I have done everything I can to make sure that the things that are being posted here are true and accurate.
We smoked out GoddessZ and a fake international Lawyer...
There are others as well.

The message here is.... if you are going to pull a scam on someone... this is not the place to try it.

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.