Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at admin@drcheckraise.com for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Password Freaks

Password Freaks
avatar Subject :  Password Freaks
Date:       April 21, 2009 06:44PM
I just do not understand why a member of a forum who is eligle to play with that forum decides to give it to non-members or even post it on another forum.Why would anyone want more players in a game,when clearly,the less players,the better your chances are to win or at least place in the money.What are these nuts thinking??
Re: Password Freaks
avatar Subject :  Re: Password Freaks
Date:       April 21, 2009 07:51PM
It is obviously a group dynamics thing, a vainglorious opportunity to rise up the popularity scale. Their friends beholden to their good grace and obvious high standings in another group that they have the power to share the secret password.

Me, I would think they were a giant cock of the first order, a self-absorbed prick who believes in wrecking things for everyone else.
Date:       August 09, 2009 10:23PM
ER, cos you give your mates the password so you and your mates have a shot at winning. Er, what am I not getting here.
Date:       August 24, 2009 02:26PM
Instead have your mates join the same forum so that they can have may at least obtain the password in a legitimate fashion
Date:       August 24, 2009 10:26PM
Plus when we all play for the same team. we have a better chance at more tourneys for everyone.

Online Users

Guests: 60
Record Number of Users: 5 on May 20, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 336 on May 12, 2017
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.