Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Re: RE: DCR

RE: DCR
Date:       May 22, 2009 09:44PM
So i have noticed a flop in activity here...sad smiley shame

Anyway i would like to propose a weekly gathering via chat, to see how people are doing, what there up to etc etc. And another topic chosen by someone, i'm willing to do the clinic even tho i aint any good at it.

Lemme know what u think

Lee
Date:       May 23, 2009 05:55PM
Thanks for stepping up Lee and even if people can just stop in for a hello, it helps in finding topics of interest and a direction.

I like your idea and wil do my very best to pop in.

Jon
Date:       May 24, 2009 06:32AM
Been kind of slacking but moving June 3rd and not sure when I will have internet access again. Might not be until Sept., so I will also try to stop in tomorrow. Good luck to all.
Date:       May 24, 2009 11:57PM
Okay

I've been thinking about the above mentioned, and to get the ball rolling, next weekend i will be willing to do one. I am GMT time zone so anytime after 6PM GMT is good for me.

If any body at all has any suggestions on what to talk about please PM me.

I would like to know how many is interested and if its worth doing

I am also looking into getting a mmirc chat room going, for any body who wants to join and just waffle.

Anyway i'll keep u posted on that.
Date:       May 27, 2009 07:02AM
See the new post on choosing a time for the chat. Speaking only for myself, I have no clue when 6pm GMT is where I live. I have enough trouble with US time zones as I live in Az, and we do not have Daylight savings, so part of the year we are 2 hours different than EST and the other part of the year we are 3 hours earlier. So for all you people on the other side of the Pacific, if you could copy and paste a time conversion chart into your post, it would help all of us time zone impaired people lol.
Date:       May 27, 2009 05:18PM
6PM GMT CONVERSION.
USA TIME ZONES.

EST -5GMT OR 1PM
CST -6GMT OR 12NOON
MST -7GMT OR 11AM
PST -8GMT OR 10AM

IN AZ YOU ARE EITHER ON DENVER TIME (MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME) OR CALIFORNIA TIME (PACIFIC STANDARD TIME) DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 05:20PM by MrM89.

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 5 on December 05, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 254 on July 05, 2016
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.