Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Re: Introducing the Clinic Crew!

Introducing the Clinic Crew!
avatar Subject :  Introducing the Clinic Crew!
Date:       February 08, 2010 09:20PM
Loganwon and 1chipcharlie have graciously accepted and invition to be part of the new Clinc Crew.
We hope to bring you guests from time to time and have poker discussions that are fun and informative. We welcome all of you to join us.

Feel free to bring your questions, hands, and any topics you would like to talk about.

Thanks to logan and chip for bringing us your talent!
avatar Subject :  Re: Introducing the Clinic Crew!
Date:       February 09, 2010 04:48PM
If you haven't attended a clinic yet check them out, I have learned alot by just interacting with all of the great forum members that we have here. Also if you haven't been to one lately, please come back and check them out again. Remember there is strength in numbers, each one teach one, that sort of thing. Together we are synergistic.
Date:       February 09, 2010 08:26PM
Everone is always welcome at the clinic's and there are no "dumb" questions, so ask whatever you want to.
Keep on the lookout for a poker hand that you played or watched and we will discuss it.
We have been doing a HOTW or Hand Of The Week.
There is always more than one way to play a hand, some may be better than others.
How many mistakes were made in the hand ?
Did he get the max value out of it ?
Should he have folded or re-raised ?
It is always interesting to see the others point of view.....
So, Come On Down....and check out the clinic next Sunday at 1:30 pm EST.
Date:       February 11, 2010 04:03PM
I'm going to have to miss this the next couple clinics. (vacation) :/
I have listened in on a couple sessions, and enjoyed them....so- I will 4 sure be back!
=)
Date:       December 05, 2010 06:56PM
I would like some opinions on how i should have played this hand.
Four of us left yesterday at the 2k freezeout tourney.I was 2n or 3rd in chips we were all fairly close in chip count and the table was playing kinda tight so here is what happened.
I had QQ and raised the pot(either 2k-4k or 4k-8k- blinds) one player calls.Flop comes 10s-Qs-4s,i bet the pot and the other player moves all in.I figure he has to be on AJs or AKs or maybe a set of 10s or 4s.Well i have flopped top set and no doubt he has either a flush or a set i figured a flush but have moved most of my chips in so i called he shows A 7 s.Board doesn't pair so i end up in 4th place.Should i have raise more with the QQ preflop or folded top set after he moved all in.More i thiks about this i believe i should have moved all in pre flop and maybe it would have pushed him out even though he was the loosest player at the table he won the tourney.I'm not faulting him at all for the call just wonderin how some of the best players would have handled this scenario.
Jubal16
Date:       December 09, 2010 05:25AM
I think if you pushed preflop, he still would have called. Suited A four handed and a loose player almost guarentees it-he is not going to put you on a better A.

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 5 on May 20, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 336 on May 12, 2017
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.