Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

This Past Month

This Past Month
avatar Subject :  This Past Month
Date:       September 15, 2012 07:11PM
This past Aug.2nd I had a operation on my back where I had a lot of hard wear removed, one of the things removed was my Morphine pump that has been in me for 11 years ( the body don't like it when you take away something like that ) I was put on Methadone but my system rejected it and synthetic Morphine dose not help with Morphine withdrawals, so I have been very sick but it's getting better now, while on the Methadone I don't have any recollection of what I did for at least 5 or 6 days. I hope I did not do any thing to offend anyone. What I do know is I must have played some really bad poker cause I had won close to 2k and now I am at 0, looking at my game history I played games I would never play under normal conditions like $530 or $215 and lots of $109 and $33s buy ins and I don't remember playing them (what a shame cause I always wanted to play them) The good of all this is I am not in as much pain I do still have to take pain meds to control the pain but at least they do their job a lot better

P.S. I would like to thank you all for yours payers and well wishes
johnnie
Re: This Past Month
avatar Subject :  Re: This Past Month
Date:       September 15, 2012 09:41PM
That sucks about your bankroll but glad to hear you are feeling better. I know what is is like to have to live with chronic pain so I can sympathize with you.

Mick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2012 09:42PM by brickman.
Re: This Past Month
avatar Subject :  Re: This Past Month
Date:       September 15, 2012 09:42PM
No offense(s) taken that I am aware of, certainly not by me. Good to hear you're getting better. Best wishes on your continued recovery.

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 5 on December 05, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 254 on July 05, 2016
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.