Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Full Flush Poker

Full Flush Poker
avatar Subject :  Full Flush Poker
Date:       January 02, 2014 08:53AM
This is information on the site explains ways to deposit. Any thoughts? :

Person to Person

Person to Person transfers is the fastest, safest and most simple way for both consumers and businesses to securely transfer and accept money. You can quickly and easily transfer money and accept this is one of the safest and most secure ways to transfer your money. Person to Person transfers can be funded at your local office using cash, or by calling their toll free number 1-800-325-6000. You can send funds using your credit card.

Credit / Debit / Prepaid Cards

Cards are arguably the quickest and most convenient form of deposit. To deposit with a credit card, you only have to provide us with your name, the card number, the expiration date, and the CSV code. Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Debit and Reloadable cards are also a great way of funding your account; they are an anonymous and secure way to deposit money directly to your account. Look for cards that are for International purchases. US ONLY Pre-Paid Debit cards will be declined automatically.

Information
Please note that your name on the Credit Card and your billing address must match your name and address registered with FullFlushPoker. If this information does not match your account it will be disabled for security reasons. To update your details, please visit the Cashier/Account Summary and edit you Personal Information.

After each approved transaction a pop up with the descriptor will show in your screen, the descriptor is how the transaction will appear on your statement, please keep notes on the descriptor since they can change from deposit to deposit.

Your card-issuing bank may mistakenly recognize your deposit by credit card as a cash advance. If this occurs, your card-issuing bank may incorrectly charge an extra fee associated with a cash advance. If you are charged an extra fee, please contact us and we will tell you how explain to your card-issuing bank that the transaction with FullFlushPoker, that appears on your credit card statement, is not a cash advance but an Internet transaction.

If you have any questions about your deposit or any account queries, please contact us via email at [email protected]

Please note that the FullFlushPoker cashier system processes funds in US Dollars Only. However, we accept do accept all foreign currencies, but they will be converted into US Dollars by your bank at the bank's standard conversion rates.
Re: Full Flush Poker
avatar Subject :  Re: Full Flush Poker
Date:       February 20, 2014 01:57AM
I would be very careful about depositing money with Full Flush. They have terrible RNG software and it is bad beat after bad beat, worse then any site I have ever played on. Their customer support is no help at all. Their live support does not exist. They have the highest cash out charge of any site I have ever seen. $39 cash out fee seems ridiculous to me. Full flush needs to be flushed down drain. They will not last long. Be very careful depositing money there.
Date:       February 20, 2014 12:40PM
Thank you DC. Was really good to see ya the other day. Always may the flop be with ya cept when I need it for me lol ♥
Date:       February 22, 2014 11:32AM
withdrawals are an even bigger problem. I talked to live support the other day and to get a check sent to you, you have to have a min. withdrawal of $1000. so basically you have to win the 5k tourney lol.
Date:       February 23, 2014 10:11AM
Is a check the only way to receive a cash out? I am finding it hard to find this info on the site.
Date:       February 27, 2014 04:40PM
they told me western union was also a option. and one other method which i forgot instantly as it didn't apply to me at all. and like dc says they have very high fees to cash out compared to any other site i have ever dealt with.
Date:       March 23, 2014 03:59AM
I started playing at FullFlushPoker while they were still in beta, they went live Nov.8 2013 by the time they went live I had $2200.00 in freeroll winnings
I then on Nov. 10 made a $50.00 deposit because you had to deposit before you could withdraw it cost me $42.00 per 1k I have now had 6 withdraws for over 7k and you get the money the same day or the next if you go with western union. That is the fastest ever and well worth the funds to get your money that fast. I went on a losing streek so I have no funds there at this time because they no longed take my prepaid card but I have been trying to get one that is international. I may have to send them some money by way of western union (how funny is that)

br
Date:       March 25, 2014 09:52AM
If anyone wants to know where i am. I'm at yourpokerhome.com site like this one owned by a pro named anthony howe. Hes kind of like Ken. They have some freerolls and such through their site. I play a lot of the Bitcoin sites now. Testing 4 now with freerolls on all. All in beta test. Miss you guys. Come on over and tell them twoto2too sent you.
Date:       May 28, 2014 02:06AM
br549jdc, whats your name on Full Flush? I too have had a great experience on Full Flush. Easy deposit, easy cashout. Good micro and mid stakes cash games. Tourneys are soft but structured terribly. If you have 20bb at the final table you have a monster stack. Most stacks are super shallow when deep in tourney.

Name is GDPKush at Full Flush
Date:       June 01, 2014 03:52PM
Hi and thanks for askimg, my user name is txjohnnie. I play the .50/1.00 cash games mostly buy do play all the 1k and over turnies, today is a 25k at 3pm 50.+5. entry with rebuys and an addon at 1st break I will be in that for free causz I won the gold bar drawing on HeartBeatPoker (sorry Ken) I have now cashed a little over 12k sence Nov.2013 and sent in a cash out last night for another 2.2k. It is true about needing a big stack to make good money causz they pay so deep you have to get at the least 5th to get into any real money. Great to see a few players here, wish it was like the old days but shit happens and you keep moving on. All my best to all
BR aka txjohnnie

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 5 on May 20, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 336 on May 12, 2017
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.