Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Re: Important Note About Feltstars Freerolls

Important Note About Feltstars Freerolls
avatar Subject :  Important Note About Feltstars Freerolls
Date:       April 16, 2010 12:51AM
For those of you who are excited about the FeltStars freerolls held here, this is one of the rules I copied from the NPP website..

Keep In Mind...
The 10 Fold promotion is only available to NoPayPOKER referrals who HAVE NOT deposited at FeltStars. If you were referred to FeltStars by another site or have deposited then you cannot take this offer.

Also, if you are one of the rare members of this forum who don't already have a FeltStar account and can actually take advantage of this aspect of NPP, I believe that when you transfer the money to FeltStars, it is awarded by playthrough, most likely similar to the 300% bonus we all recieved when we originally signed up. As an example,I have unlocked $20 so far of my $736 bonus money (which expires in a year) in the last couple months. If you play cash games and higher stakes, you would unlock this much quicker, but since we are talking about transfers from NoPayPOKER, I will assume that most people taking advantage of this aspect of NPP are not high rollers.

I just wanted to point this out so that some of you don't waste your time trying to win these only to find you are not eligible to transfer money there.
avatar Subject :  Re: Important Note About Feltstars Freerolls
Date:       April 16, 2010 01:39AM
NPP pays out into your PayPal account..... FeltStars accepts PayPal... so there is a way..
Date:       April 16, 2010 03:51AM
It is not "pointless" to play though because if you already deposited at FeltStars then you don't have to transfer the winnings, just keep them and use them to make more on the site.
Date:       April 16, 2010 09:43AM
My actual wording (since you put "pointless" in quotes) was "waste your time." But you are both right, I forgot that you could still win the $2.50 and eventually cash it out when you reach $40 into Paypal (or when you reach $25 if you pay for a membership!!!! smiling smiley Good Luck with your sites.
Date:       April 19, 2010 06:18AM
AceHighBluff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those of you who are excited about the
> FeltStars freerolls held here, this is one of the
> rules I copied from the NPP website..
>
> Keep In Mind...
> The 10 Fold promotion is only available to
> NoPayPOKER referrals who HAVE NOT deposited at
> FeltStars. If you were referred to FeltStars by
> another site or have deposited then you cannot
> take this offer.
>
> Also, if you are one of the rare members of this
> forum who don't already have a FeltStar account
> and can actually take advantage of this aspect of
> NPP, I believe that when you transfer the money to
> FeltStars, it is awarded by playthrough, most
> likely similar to the 300% bonus we all recieved
> when we originally signed up.

just to give a headsup on this .... I played and won a ticket in the first NPP Felt Stars freeroll which I then transfered to felt stars for the 10 fold promo ( $25.00 ) since I had not deposited there yet and had recently signed up at Felt with out going thru any other refferal site.... it took about a week to be approved and show up in my account ( no strings or playthru required ) and counts as a real money deposit giveing me tickets to WSOP event#2 and daily first depositers & inital depositers freerolls on Felt Stars .tho you can only do this once ,any other tickets I win will have to be turned in for 250 ($2.50) FreeDs at NPP.
Now it is true I would of needed to sign up to felt stars thru the NPP liink to get the rest of the promotion bonus xtras----such as xtra 1000 ($10) FreeDs at NPP+ 5000 to 10,000 bonus chips(add on to starting chipstack) , a $10 deposit option +500% bonus match at feltstars and the entry to the collabrative monthly $500 freeroll on felt stars).

but I now have an extra $25.00 added to the little I have won on Felt Stars so far to play with.
Date:       April 19, 2010 12:11PM
Good luck, SurfRat smiling smiley Hey when you're rolling in the money don't forget your poor friends at NoPay LOL

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.