Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at [email protected] for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

New Features Based on DCR Feedback

New Features Based on DCR Feedback
avatar Subject :  New Features Based on DCR Feedback
Date:       April 21, 2010 01:58AM
Based on the feedback we have had from DrCheckRaise users we have just released (Apr 20th 5PM PST) a new download with the following fixes and additions. Thank you to everybody who provided suggestions and feedback for us to improve the site.

We have a new release due out in another week which will also have multi-language versions (Spanish and Russian), as well as configurable player table and graph/chart stats for people to track their game and other peoples playing styles.

- Turn ads off bug fix where one ad wasn't properly turn off for Premium Members (ran in background by mistake)

- Ability to hide lobby chat if desired

- Ability to register to a league from tournament lobby when game is a league game

- NL and PL tables blind amount have been correct (doubled small blind amounts in database)

- NL and PL tables have correct bet amount according to description and limits

- Flashing avatars for players on their turn makes it easier to follow action. Can turn off via preferences if not desired.

- Open Table/Open Lobby popup menu when clicking tables for more intuitive navigation

- Better feedback when selecting a tournament from lobby ("Getting Info" ) message

- Removed Store tab and replaced with Withdraw tab featuring other partner sites

- New Player Stats option on table menus (currently pending completion so page is a Coming Soon page)

- News and Events ticker in lobby (feeds from Blog) to see new info

- Moved Quick Links box (much wider now so holds more content)

Thanks,

NoPayPOKER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2010 03:24AM by Axman.
Re: New Features Based on DCR Feedback
avatar Subject :  Re: New Features Based on DCR Feedback
Date:       April 21, 2010 03:26AM
Thanks! Impressive!
Date:       April 21, 2010 04:34AM
Excellent update smiling smiley And I am thankful that the Go Away button is back on the games. I missed that feature since I generally play when everyone in my house is asleep and I do have to go away from time to time for a short time and that alarm clock bell is annoying to those who were sleeping lol
Date:       April 21, 2010 09:31PM
PLEASE GET YOUR TIME ZONE CORRECT!

WHEN YOU MOUSEOVER THE "GAME CLOCK" IN THE GAME CLIENT (V3.6), THE POPUP MESSAGE STATES "SERVER TIMEZONE IS GMT".

IT'S NOT! IT'S BRITISH SUMMER TIME (BST)!!

GMT DOES NOT OBSERVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. BRITISH TIME DOES.

THIS ALSO NEEDS TO BE STATED CLEARLY ON THE WEB SITE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
NPP Tournament Schedule
[It is also confusing that the Server Time on the web site schedule is in 12-hr format, whereas the Server Time in the game client is in 24-hr format. Gimme break from all the time conversions I gotta jump through just to find a tournament I might want to play in!]

Also, putting the "Start" column in the game client on the far right blocks the start times on my computer. I would prefer the start times to be on the left and fully visible. It would also be nice, and helpful here, to be able to enlarge the opening screen to "full screen".

And why do you need an "Avg Pot" column for Tournaments and Leagues? Seems to be unnecessary and taking up valuable space.

Playing in a DCR League game now. The SB/BB are 15/30. The minimum bet is forced to 60 on the flop. This still needs to be fixed.

Time to act seems to have been shortened, but the big problem still seems to be a bad lag in the system. Click a button, like call, and there is serious lag time before the action is taken.

I also like to see all my cards before an action is required to be taken and hear that annoying alarm sound go off.

It would also be nice to follow all of the table action in the dealer chat box.

Just a few suggestions for the next round of upgrades. cool smiley

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2010 11:08PM by Axman.
Date:       April 21, 2010 10:23PM
You are right it BST not GMT. No need to shout though.

We will continue to make improvements in terms of the lobby layout so thanks for that feedback.

The SB/BB bug has been fixed and it just awaiting a server reboot to take effect.

We will be addressing the lag issues.

Thanks.
Date:       April 21, 2010 11:03PM
Didn't mean to truly offend...just bring some more attention (and frustration on my part) to the situation.

Thanks for the reply and the positive steps you and NPP are taking to help DCR members in this transition.
Date:       April 21, 2010 10:55PM
Ax_Man, it was nice to finally get a chance to see you at the tables along with UtahLynn. Don't get too many new faces when I am normally there after midnight Pacific Time.
Don't forget to tell Support about the bidding we discussed during the game smiling smiley
Date:       April 22, 2010 04:42PM
If you click on the start tab in lobby you can move it wherever you want. But it will bounce back to original place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2010 04:43PM by KajunSpice.

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.