Username:

Password:

Remember Me On This Computer

Create An Account!

Poker Forums: :Events Calendar: :Poker Glossary: :Live Poker Chat: :

Click on the player below to listen to the latest show. If you would like to have this weekly radio broadcast posted on your website contact me at admin@drcheckraise.com for the code.

Your DrCheckRaise Staff

Your Administrators

DrCheckRaise

Axman

oklajohnny45

Monmiss

Your Moderators

Monmiss - Poker Clinic

Monmiss - FaceBook Member Page

Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY

Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
avatar Subject :  Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
Date:       June 21, 2010 04:39AM
Are prizes you win like 150 dollars in the Felt Stars for first place 500 freeroll sponsored by no pay the actual prize or is it in free dollars? I read a few threads on here regarding no pay as I just signed up and the one worriesome thing I found was the reports of members picking up viruses after playing on No Pay. I saw No pay had addressed the issue so my question is, have people been able to have a safe experience on NoPay in regard to viruses. I definitley don't want to pick up any viruses as have been there and its time consuming and expesnive to get rid of viruses. Please let me know if this problem has been fixed, thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2010 04:40AM by vincolletti.
Re: Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
avatar Subject :  Re: Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
Date:       June 22, 2010 03:09AM
It is my understanding that the FeltStars payouts are in $USD, not $FreeD.

Allegedly, the previous issue with viruses some DCR members experienced has been fixed. I never experienced the problem myself, but I also had very little exposure to NPP. Your experience may vary.
Re: Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
avatar Subject :  Re: Felt Stars 500 Freeroll SPonsored by NOPAY
Date:       June 22, 2010 07:58AM
If you mean games played on FeltStars that are sponsered by NoPay, then the payouts are in $USD (possible exception is bounties since there is a whole thread about confusion regarding that issue somewhere in this forum) but the bounties dont show up on the FeltStars screen anyway, I don't think.

If you mean games that are played on NoPay such as the ten fold freeroll where you can win 250 FreeDs ($2.50 USD) or ten times the amount if transferred to FeltStars ($25.00 USD) But only if you do not already have an account there.

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 5 on November 28, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 265 on November 12, 2013
Poker Forums | Poker Glossary | Top Users | Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 DrCheckRaise.com

Created by Design Magic and powered by Phorum.